Friday 19 January 2018

Love Makes me as a Creator...As well as Writer Now...

A very Big ... hello to all my fellow internet mates..,


Actually, i have to comeback from a heartbreak which happens to me in recent times thats why am here as Quotes Creator initially. But,now i wanna explore some kind of my experience in the form or words to make some impact on this internet world,if it possible .

Now, here(in this blog) am want to make some posts that related to love,romance and its allied emotions. I always have a dream to be an author some day, am starting this as a initiative to my writing career . Incase my words can make some impact on me or even one of my viewer i'll be at cloud nine forever.

If possible i will make post regularly here. Day by Day or weekly once . Support me if u find my words have impressed you somehow.
-with love #RBT